The Number 1 selling BeBop Bouncy Castle! The Turret boasts a massive bounce area and ball pit with a classic eye catching medieval design. The Large enclosed bounce area means that there is loads of room for bouncing fun, with the added benefit of a slide and ball pit. This children's bouncy castle is manufactured from high quality lightweight material perfect for home use.
- Large fully enclosed bounce area, ball pit and bouncy slide
- Traditional medieval castle design
- Inflates in minutes, quick to set up, easy to store
- Suitable for children ages 3-10
What is included with my BeBop Turret Bouncy Castle?
-BeBop Turret inflatable castle
-Bouncy castle blower fan
-Ground anchor pegs for the inflatable and fan anchor pegs
-Storage bag and repair kit
Is the BeBop Turret Ball Pit Bouncy Castle right for me?
Great for most sized gardens, the Turret is the choice for families wanting a lightweight, durable and premium quality bouncy castle with a traditional design. 4 children can bounce at any one time, perfect for school holidays or family BBQ's
This product has been designed in the UK to meet specific European standards. Beware of cheap copies that may be dangerous for your children to use
- Total footprint: 350cm (L) x 260cm (W) x 200cm (H) (11.5ft x 8.5ft x 6.5ft)
- Bounce floor dimensions : 210cm (L) x 195cm (W) (6.8ft x 6.3ft)
- Slide dimensions - 58cm (L) x 38cm (W) (1.9ft x 1.3ft)
- 330w electric blower fan
- Maximum weight per user : 38kg
- Total weight capacity: 152kg
- Maximum height per user 145cm
- Maximum 4 users at any one time
- Not suitable for hire or commercial use
*All dimensions are approximate and relate to the longest widest and highest points and taken when the product is fully inflated. Colours may vary slightly from the image shown.
We offer FREE next day delivery on all products to the majority of the UK.
Our cut off time for dispatching orders on the same day that you place them is 2pm. You can even pick your preferred delivery day free of charge on the shopping cart page before checking out. Simply click the date box under your subtotal and select your preferred date of delivery from the mini calendar. Delivery dates that are not available will not be selectable.
Most of our orders are delivered by Tuffnells or Parcelforce. The delivery time slot is all day and between 8am and 6pm. If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the courier will leave a calling card with further instructions.
We can offer an AM or a Saturday delivery at a surcharge. Availability and price of this premium delivery option will be dependant on your delivery address and the weight of the item purchased. Please contact our customer support team on 01789 400031 for more information.