The BeBop Fortress needs no introduction. Attach the water tubing supplied and turn this bouncy castle and slide into a wild water park in a matter of minutes. The lifting drawbridge is a great addition to this all year round favourite.
- Bouncy castle and water park all in one
- Real lifting drawbridge, ball pit/splash pool
- Overhead canopy water spray
- Angled easy climb wall and large enclosed bounce area
- Electric fan and all accessories included
- Suitable for ages 3-10
What is included with my BeBop Fortress Bouncy Castle and Water Slide?
-BeBop Fortress Inflatable Bouncy Castle Combo
-Water tubing that connects to your garden hose pipe
-electric bouncy castle blower fan
-Anchor pegs for the inflatable and fan anchor pegs included
-Storage/carry bag and repair patch kit
Is the BeBop Fortress Bouncy Castle right for me?
If you have a medium sized lawn and looking for a wet or dry activity bouncy castle and slide that is certain to entertain the kids, then the Fortress will be prefect! Lightweight and easy for one person to set up and put away this BeBop best seller is great for energetic and adventurous little bouncers
This product has been designed in the UK to meet specific European standards. Beware of cheap copies that may be dangerous for your children to use.
- Overall dimensions 400cm (L) x 320cm (W) x 210cm (H) (13ft x 10.5ft x 6.9ft)
- Bounce area 240cm (L) x 145cm (W) (7.9ft x 4.8ft)
- Slide 160cm (L) x 95cm (W) x 100cm (H) (5.2ft x 3.2ft x 3.3ft)
- Climbing wall 70cm (H) x Width 100cm (2.3ft x 3.2ft)
- 680w electric blower fan included
- Maximum weight per child 38Kg
- Maximum overall weight capacity 152Kg
- Maximum height per child 145cm
- Not suitable for hire or commercial use
*All dimensions are approximate and relate to the longest widest and highest points and taken when the product is fully inflated. Colours may vary slightly from the image shown.
We offer FREE next day delivery on all products to the majority of the UK.
Our cut off time for dispatching orders on the same day that you place them is 2pm. You can even pick your preferred delivery day free of charge on the shopping cart page before checking out. Simply click the date box under your subtotal and select your preferred date of delivery from the mini calendar. Delivery dates that are not available will not be selectable.
Most of our orders are delivered by Tuffnells or Parcelforce. The delivery time slot is all day and between 8am and 6pm. If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the courier will leave a calling card with further instructions.
We can offer an AM or a Saturday delivery at a surcharge. Availability and price of this premium delivery option will be dependant on your delivery address and the weight of the item purchased. Please contact our customer support team on 01789 400031 for more information.