With an extra large double bouncy slide, enclosed bounce area, sneaky crawl tunnel and target game, the BeBop Kamikaze kids bouncy castle is an all time favourite that is set to dominate summer!
- Extra large inflatable double lane bouncy slide
- Large net enclosed rear bounce area
- Easy climb wall and sneaky kids crawl tunnel
- Ball toss target game with sticky velcro balls included
- Suitable for children aged 3-10 years old
What is included with my BeBop Kamikaze Castle and Slide?
-BeBop Kamikaze Inflatable castle
-Sticky velcro balls
-Electric bouncy castle fan, repair kit and storage bag
-Ground anchor pegs for the inflatable and fan anchor pegs
Is the BeBop Kamikaze Bouncy Castle right for me?
Thinking about owning your very own bouncy castle and slide that is big, fun and bouncy? If you have adventurous, energetic kids and a medium to large sized garden, the Kamikaze will certainly fit the bill. This BeBop best seller is a truly imposing garden inflatable that is as impressive as it is fun.
This product has been designed in the UK to meet specific European standards. Beware of cheap copies that may be dangerous for your children to use.
- Total Footprint: 595cm (L) x 220cm (W) x 280cm (H) (19.5ft x 7.2ft x 9.7ft)
- Slide: 310cm (L) x Lane Width 50cm (10.1ft x 1.6ft)
- Bounce Area: 155cm (L) x 120cm (W) (5.1ft x 4ft)
- 680w electric inflatable blower fan supplied
- 38kg maximum weight per child
- 145cm maximum height per child
- Maximum 4 children aged 3- 10
- Maximum overall weight capacity 152kg
- Not suitable for hire or commercial use
*All dimensions are approximate and relate to the longest widest and highest points and taken when the product is fully inflated. Colours may vary slightly from the image shown.
We offer FREE next day delivery on all products to the majority of the UK.
Our cut off time for dispatching orders on the same day that you place them is 2pm. You can even pick your preferred delivery day free of charge on the shopping cart page before checking out. Simply click the date box under your subtotal and select your preferred date of delivery from the mini calendar. Delivery dates that are not available will not be selectable.
Most of our orders are delivered by Tuffnells or Parcelforce. The delivery time slot is all day and between 8am and 6pm. If you are not at home when delivery is attempted, the courier will leave a calling card with further instructions.
We can offer an AM or a Saturday delivery at a surcharge. Availability and price of this premium delivery option will be dependant on your delivery address and the weight of the item purchased. Please contact our customer support team on 01789 400031 for more information.